Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Amazing Deal #1

Well to start off my fashion blogs- I thought it would be a good idea to tell everyone about the amazing deal that is in your local nordstroms.

If you are unfamiliar with nordstroms, do yourself a favor and go on their website www.nordstroms.com

They have beautiful original clothing varying in price and style.

The juniors section, known as Bp is one of my favorite places to shop. It always has current styles and when the clothing goes on clearance, it is very affordable.

But anyway, the amazing deal from nordstroms are the sunglasses. They are very good quality and only cost $10 or $12. At least here on the east coast.

I have all different prints, colors, sizes, and frames. And I really recommend these sunglasses.

Just a word to the wise, before you go spend $100 or more dollars on one pair of sunglasses, think about the fact that they will break just as fast as $10 ones.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment