Saturday, May 19, 2012

Get to Know Me

Before I start posting my fashion and beauty blogs, I thought it would be a good idea for me to give you a quick overview of myself so you can learn a little bit about me, so I'm going to answer a few basic questions!

What's Your Name? Elizabeth
Do You Still Attend School? Yes, I do.
How Tall Are You? 5''3'
Do You Wear Glasses/Contacts? Glasses (only when necessary)
What Color is Your Hair? Brown, with blonde highlights
What Color are Your Eyes? Blue
Birthday? April 15
Age? 16
What State Do You Live In? New Jersey
*Disclaimer: Where I live, NO ONE acts like the people from Jersey Shore.

Favorites
Color: Hot Pink or Light Green
Drink: Lemonade
Food: This is a very complicated question; must answer in sections!!
-Breakfast: Pancakes
-Lunch: Soup & Sandwich
-Dinner: gnocchi
-Snack: Cereal!
Genre of Music: Top 40 (Radio Music)
Singer: Taylor Swift
Movie: Mean Girls
Actor: Audrey Hepburn
TV Show: Gossip Girl <3
Current Song: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
Concert You've Attended: Jonas Brothers (Two Years Ago)
Place: New York City
Book: The Help
Flower: Gerber Daisies
Website: Twitter
Ice Cream: Rocky Road
Subject: English (Writing)
Accent: Australian

No comments:

Post a Comment