Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back to School Trends: Bracelets

"But what kind of bracelets, Liz?" Well I'll tell you-

Bangles and cuffs!

You know cuffs.. I've been seeing them for a while now, just make sure not to wear ones that are too big or one on each wrist- trust me, you don't want to do that. You'll look like a metal christmas tree (the words of a wise Michael Korrs)

Bangles, everyone knows them. Just a bunch of bracelets stacked on top of each other..

Personally, I don't think it's necessary to spend a lot of money on jewelry, because you can get all the same stuff at places like forever 21 and charlotte russe for a fraction of the price.

Now I'm not saying that I'm opposed to pearl earrings and diamond necklaces, those have real value and should be splurged on, all I'm saying is that it's not worth it to buy a $30 chinsy bracelet when you can get somewhere else for $8.. yeah true story, I'm speaking out of hurt.

Now I'm not going to post links to jewelry, but i can definitely tell you the best places to get jewelry for great prices..

-Forever 21
-Charlotte Russe
-Macys (mStyle Lab)
-Nordstroms (Junior Department)
-Charming Charlies

No comments:

Post a Comment